Itin World Wide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Itin World Wide

Forum international d'échanges entre étudiants

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to fry turtles lol true story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chunkylunks

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-12-05

How to fry turtles lol true story Empty
PostSubject: How to fry turtles lol true story   How to fry turtles lol true story EmptyTue 5 Dec - 15:06

1 you buy a sick looking turtle my friends was paritally white color.
2 you put them under a more powerful heat lamp
3 you leave for 2 weeks and comeback
4 check on the turtles if the white one hasn't moved at all from his spot and looks crisp.
5 congradulations you have completed your task

for more questions or comments email her a flyingfishy69@aol.com sn=flyingfishy69 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
fclefman161

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: How to fry turtles lol true story   How to fry turtles lol true story EmptyTue 5 Dec - 15:18

c'est horrible! you should be ahamed of yourself!- according to flyingfishy69- thats not how you do it
Back to top Go down
Chunkylunksaxman

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: How to fry turtles lol true story   How to fry turtles lol true story EmptyTue 5 Dec - 17:32

fcleman yuo have nothing t say because you were there when chunkylunks wrote it.

Your worst nightmare,

Saxman

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad affraid affraid elephant
Back to top Go down
jaghostlaw

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-12-07

PostSubject: As-tu malade?   How to fry turtles lol true story EmptyThu 7 Dec - 14:17

Sois prudent! Noël est à fin décembre et Père Fouettard peut-tu entendre! J'ai peur qu'il me fouettera. Est-ce que tu sais qui Père Fouettard est? J'espère que tout le monde a un Joyeux Noël!

Salut,

Julie

(A propos, je m'appelle Julie G. et je suis américaine. J'ai dix-sept ans et je cherche un correspondant de France ou un pays étranger différent. J'habite à Rochester, New York. L'année prochaine, je voudrais étudier à l'université de Mount Holyoke, Syracuse, Geneseo, ou l'université de New Jersey. Je suis plein d'esprite et j'aime parler avec les gens sont sarcastique. Aussi, je tombe amoureuse de Shocked ....Il est mien. *Ah OuI*.)
Back to top Go down
chunkylunks

PostSubject: Re: How to fry turtles lol true story   How to fry turtles lol true story EmptyFri 8 Dec - 9:52

julie je m'appelle Erric. Comment s'appelle ton ecole? je habite le Irondequoit new york. Me and my friends are funny we make smart and stupid comments half the time it's sarcastic. like to meet you sometime. if u wanna chat my sn is thebeast96069
Back to top Go down
fclefman161

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: How to fry turtles lol true story   How to fry turtles lol true story EmptyFri 8 Dec - 9:54

erric, you are sarcastic, but not very funny, or smart, just kidding, not really lol!
Back to top Go down
chunkylunks

PostSubject: Re: How to fry turtles lol true story   How to fry turtles lol true story EmptyFri 8 Dec - 9:57

it's just that u don't get our funnyness francisco and ur kind a wet blanket lol jk not really
Back to top Go down
Chunkylunksaxman

PostSubject: Re: How to fry turtles lol true story   How to fry turtles lol true story EmptyFri 8 Dec - 13:11

I have one question Question What does frying turtles have to do with "after school" Question
Back to top Go down
chunkylunks

PostSubject: Re: How to fry turtles lol true story   How to fry turtles lol true story EmptyFri 8 Dec - 14:39

because it is a random event that happens after school lol!
Back to top Go down
Chunkylunksaxman

PostSubject: Re: How to fry turtles lol true story   How to fry turtles lol true story EmptySat 9 Dec - 13:09

what kind of sick person would do that after they get home from school? why don't you join a club or somthing? I hear the chess club is riddled with action-packed glory. clown by the way you should fear the clown. If you don't you should read Stephen King's "It"
Back to top Go down
chunkylunks

PostSubject: Re: How to fry turtles lol true story   How to fry turtles lol true story EmptyThu 14 Dec - 16:54

it's because i'm not a nerd. and yes i have read stephen king's "IT" not that scary kinda stupid No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to fry turtles lol true story   How to fry turtles lol true story Empty

Back to top Go down

How to fry turtles lol true story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Itin World Wide :: ITIN WORLD WIDE :: After school-
Jump to: