Itin World Wide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Itin World Wide

Forum international d'échanges entre étudiants

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guerre

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Englishrider378

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-12-05

Guerre Empty
PostSubject: Guerre   Guerre EmptyWed 20 Dec - 10:04

Qu'est que ce tu penses de la guerre en Iraq? Je pense que c'est tres mal et pas necessaire. Nous forcons nos soldats a combattre en Iraq pour rien. Je ne sais pas pourqoui nous combattons. Mais je ne pense pas qu' il ya une raison. Parce que nous ne découvrons pas les armes en Iraq. Nous combattons sans raison? Si nous combattons sans raison, puis nous montrons un mouvais example pour les pays.

It seems we are just fighting a war now so as not to loose, it would be to horrible it seems to give up now and say we were wrong. But i think we should because we dont need to be putting our soldiers there, and forcing them to fight while their families sit at home sick with worry. We are just causing unnecesary trouble in Iraq, and they dont want our help anyway. We went to find weapons, didnt find any. And after we didnt find any we should have left, but we didnt. Whats your take on all this?
Back to top Go down
Doarn904

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-12-14

Guerre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guerre   Guerre EmptyFri 22 Dec - 6:29

Je pense que la querre en Iraq c'est stupide. Personnellement Je deteste les querres. Aussi Je pense que la querre n'est pas necessaire. Vraiment Je ne sais pas pourquoi nous luttons. Je ne pense pas que Pres. Bush a resoin

I think that we need more peace. I know it would be hard to just give up the war but your are right with families being sad, having to sit and wait for their brothers,husbands or sons even wives and sisters to come home. Hoping they will come home not hurt.
Back to top Go down

Guerre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Itin World Wide :: ITIN WORLD WIDE :: Debates-
Jump to: